BERA is a network of seven research institutions in Berlin dedicated to promoting the careers of postdoctoral researchers in economics and adjacent fields. In its five focus areas Recruitment, Research, Networks, Guidance and Skills, BERA offers a wide program to support its members in gaining further qualifications and develop their careers.
The BERA program is supported by the seven BERA institutions:
- DIW Berlin,
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin,
- Freie Universität Berlin,
- Technische Universität Berlin,
- ESMT and
- Hertie School of Governance.
Further support to the group is provided by
- Berlin Centre for Consumer Policies (BCCP),
- DIW Graduate Center,
- Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science,
- Transregional Collaborative Research Center SFB-TR 190: Competition and Rationality and
- Berlin Macroeconomics Network.
Financial support for BERA is provided by the Leibniz Association through funds from the Leibniz Competition.
If you have questions concerning the programm, you can contact the BERA program director Peter Haan.