Student Assistants - various departments
For the various departments of our business school (e.g. Executive Education, Corporate Communications and Marketing, Faculty Resources, Faculty Assistance, Information Center, Program Management Degree Programs, IT-Support, Development) we are regulary looking for
(m/f, 16-20 hours/weeks, 11,20 €/hour, for at least 3 semesters)
Some of your tasks can include...
- You will be working in one of our departments
- You create and revise presentations or other course materials
- You help organize seminars and various internal/external events
- You research on various topics in the internet
- You format texts and help to prepare research and teaching materials
- You help with general administrative tasks
- are currently enrolled as a student in a fulltime Bachelor or Master program, for at least another year
- can fluently communicate (written and verbal) in English and German
- are able to work independently with strong attention to details
- value a well-structured, attentive approach to organization, time-, and office-management
- enjoy working service-oriented and pro-active
- Ideally you have already worked in an office before
This is what we can offer you
We offer one of the most international working environments in the heart of Berlin. As a member of our team, you find an open-minded, collegial, and inspiring atmosphere. At ESMT, communication channels are short and hierarchies are flat. You will have the unique opportunity to profit from our extensive database and our facilities for our own studies.
At ESMT, we highly value teamwork and a stable work environment based on mutual trust. To establish this, we try to keep fluctuation as low as possible. Thus, please note that preference will be given to applicants who would be available as student assistants for at least 1 year (2 semesters) without interruption.
European School of Management and Technology