The Berlin School of Economics welcomes highly qualified post-graduate students from around the world to enroll in its structured program PhD in Economics as well as in one of BSE’s three tracks in business studies: PhD in Accounting, PhD in Finance, and PhD in Management.
Application ScheduleApplication start: November 15, 2018
Application deadline: February 15, 2019
Please note that applications may only be sent during the application period via our application portal. Applications sent outside
of this application period via email will not be considered.
The link to the application portal will be made available on November 15, 2018.
Application Documents As part of the online application procedure, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
Please note that in addition to these documents, you will need to have two academic referees upload letters of recommendation.
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages): this should state your motivation for applying to the program and should include a short outline of your major research interests;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (without photograph);
- Copies of academic transcripts and other certificates;
- GRE scores (institution code 0096);
- For business applications, GMAT scores (see FAQs for more information); and
- IELTS or TOEFL scores, if applicable.
The application is to be completed in English, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Tel: +49 30 89789‑547